Saturday, October 22, 2005

Posting more often for D <- :D

Ok, so it turns out that my first payment wasn't lessened for the sick day I missed, but because I got taxed. CPP and EI. >_> I shall try and claim that back if I remember to.

D said I should post more often so here is a post :P Convocation is ending in half an hour and Abraham is working today to go help the tear down for the A/V equipment.

Other than that most is quiet on the work front... On Thursday I went to check a first time operator (for the first time lol) and got to sit in a third year Kin class (I don't remember which one it was) but it was interesting, makes me want to take Kin courses. Speaking of that I still have to go choose some back up courses in case Karen Dyck can't get me the ones I want (LS 102 (criminology); MSCI 261 (econ for engineers); ANTH 102 (anthro) ).

I'm going to be taking MATH 137 for voluntary strenghtening, since it's the equivalent of MATH 116. ;__; Stupid calc >_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home