Wednesday, January 05, 2005

"Skitting" at work

We ran eight skids today... and I must say I'm proud that it's the first time since I've been working there that nothing's gone wrong, NOTHING. No books were misplaced, no missing CDs, no extra instruction manuals or pamphlets. 8D Usually, for the other 4 thousand keyboard kits we've assembled, there have always been one per every 120 that was missing a book, or a CD, or a remote, or batteries (0.100 on the electric scale!), a pamphlet (0.05), a MOUSE (0.200) ... etc.... so today when all eight went without incident, I was all RAWR RAWR 8D 8D 8D!!

We suspect that Eric's quit already. We received our first paycheck last Thursday, and I wasn't there Friday or Monday, and he hasn't been there these past two days at least. He allegedly spent the weekend with his girlfriend, and Calvin and I were joking around that his disappearance had something to do with that. XD We were all aware of the fact that he was particularly disliking the job, and he had mentioned on several occasions that he probably would quit Computer Engineering and the University of Waterloo all together and go to UT to study social sciences or something, and to eventually study Law.

There was something else that I wanted to talk about to... but I can't remember it for the life of me now XD So it'll have to wait until later. *wavies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home