Thursday, October 27, 2005

Non-Degree Strengthening Term

So I can't take MSci 261 (Econ for Engineers), because it's already been included as one of our "core" courses... boo. I've requested if I can take LS 101 (intro to legal studies) instead. I'll have to get course overrides for all of these courses (except for Math) though, since they're all reserved for arts students... O_O AND ANTHRO IS FULL. O_O. LS102 is nearly full, too ;____; Sheesh. I'll be needing ANOTHER job next term just to keep me busy, if I only take the one math. Maybe I'll look into KIN classes.

Went to check up on Eric today for his first job, in OPT 347. He did alright, but seemed really nervous and I had to remind him to turn the amplifier on for sound ^^; There were four videos, and the prof (?) just kinda handed them to him and told him to play it in order, not too much guidance there.

I saw Jash today at work!!! It was really nice talking to her again. She got her hair styled and her new look just looks amazing xD She's such a gorgeous girl. Really saddens me when I'm reminded of the wonderful people who I won't be graduating with. But it'll be alright, the Peeping TRONs have some really nice people who have welcomed me. Maybe I should invite some of them out for dinner one day hehe. But right now everyone is busy with midterms.

Tony already became the site administrator for their website O_o; Everyone go visit, although we may soon implement user-authentication to ensure only Trons are allowed on the private forums --> www.tron2010.com (Domain generiously supplied by Jarek). If you want to see the flash animation, go to the original URL www.tron.co.nr.

My eyes look really freaky. I went to my follow-up optometrist appointment this afternoon (an intern named Andra saw me), and had my pupils dilated. Now my eyes are mostly black with just a hint of brown trim. My "spectacle prescription" (that's what it says at the top of the paper!!) has changed a bit since the last time I got my eyes checked. Maybe I'll get a new pair of glasses.

Feeling kind of badly because I had a couple of people on my floor fined for missing my mandatory floor meeting last night. ._.; Oh wells.

More to come soon, I promise. :D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home