Thursday, January 06, 2005

I remember now 8D

I remember what I was going to write about yesterday XD

Yesterday morning, I was twenty minutes early for work and ended up being the first person other than my manager there. He was busy in the back of the warehouse doing something, so he asked me to unlock the backdoor for the other employees. XD I had so much fun looking through the little closed circuit feed video and pressing the 'key' button everytime someone buzzed the door bell XD The system automatically turned on the video monitor everytime someone buzzed, I just never realized there was a camera right above the door. I also turned on the audio monitor, too XD

So yes. I amuse myself with trivial things 8D When all you do is fold boxes and count booklets at work it doesn't take much to amuse you >_<

:( Maggie said that we weren't doing our work fast enough. Not in those words, but she said that we should've been able to finish the manuals yesterday -- she said she spent 10 minutes on every 120, and the fastest that Richard and I could manage yesterday was 15 minutes per 120 >< So today we worked our butts off and skipped afternoon break to continue with our work... we ended up finishing with over an hour to spare before the end of the day, and she told us to fold 180 more boxes ._.;;; Half an hour before work ended though, Danny came over and told us to stop and pack up the cardboard, and (Inesrt Chinese accent here) "clean! clean!!!"

Apparently HP is coming to the factory tomorrow to audit us .... so we went around with cloths and spray bottles of alcohol wiping every dusty surface we could find ^^;; and then Jim did a little presentation on how to use the new PC Doctor software and the new parallel serial port loopback hardware for testing ports. (note to self: Remember to burn something to test optical drives? o_o) and handed out packages to everybody--of course, everybody but Richard and myself >< We all know it's just for show for tomorrow anyway, so that HP will think that we're efficient and all. And that we're actually fixing their broken Compaqs -_- Danny says that we'll get it next time.

... which reminds me, I should tell him sometime that I'll need to start fixing computers before our co-op cordinator comes to visit. He's dealt with UW students before though, so I guess he should know the procedure.. unless this whole on-site visiting thing is something new with the new co-op system.

16 skids tomorrow. .___.;;;; Unless we forego it to please HP instead. It wouldn't do to let them see how much we screw up now, would it XD

I swear, Brampton does NOT need 5 thousand French Canadian Keyboards.

...CANADA does not need 5 thousand French Canadian keyboards, let alone 50 thousand :@ and all only "a utiliser avec le modele Compaq Presario" -__-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home