Saturday, November 05, 2005

New Glasses

So, the day AFTER I made my last post (last Friday), my glasses broke during lunch time @_@ So I ended up going up to Optometry where they made me a new pair. $344.95!! My parents yelled at me for that. :3

I'll post pictures of my new look :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't take Anthro 102... I e-mailed the prof requesting a course over-ride but he said that the class limit is firm. :( Hopefully I'll have better luck with the legal studies courses. I'll look into any thing else that I may take...

I also now have a part-time job on top of my full-time one... hehe the guy who was going around campus every week cleaning overhead projectors quit, so Abraham and I split up the work now and are paid extra for it.. something like 16 hours between the two of us, to clean about 100 overheads each... :3 I was hoping to get some done today, but it was UW Fall Preview day for the high school students, so Tony and I met up with Tony K from MTE2010, Geoff (Cervantes), and Dilan for wings at Molly Bloom's. Afterwards we gave Geoff a tour of some of the campus. Hehe.. it was good... although today was raining a bit, and Tony K was sick with a cold :(

Supposed to go to Mike's tonight for a pot-luck... but now Tony isn't feeling well either, with a stomach ache.. so I think I'll just stay at home for a while. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home