Sunday, February 27, 2005

Skidding is Back!

...well, soon to be anyway. For the past two days at work, Jim's been counting and quality checking the keyboard labels. :S At least we have different.. models this time...? Maybe we did last time too and I just didn't know.

But yeah... Boxology!!!

Oh, I have to add. We've made amendments to the way we fill out our daily reports--not only do we have to state the S/Ns, we have to include the Models, and CSO #s. I usually say which ones are on hold already, so that isn't something new that I'll need to remember for tomorrow.

The report sheets need to be changed so that all this information actually fits on the lines--and more lines need to be added (but then Timothy would be compelled to fix more >< !!!)

I was so stressed at work on Friday that my hands were shaking too much for me to even use a screwdriver properly. I can't keep up...!!! >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home