Tuesday, January 11, 2005

PC Repairs!

Spent part of yesterday afternoon training with Frank, but he had to finish some priority machines so I ended up changing my first mobo by myself XDD

We finished the last eight skids today, and then I started repairs on a new computer. Other than the power supply being blown, I had to replace the mobo as well >_> after spending three hours determining that it really was the mother board, since we don't have a spare to test for that and I had to isolate that it wasn't the RAM or the HDD or the CPU that was faulty >_< Rawr. And in the end the tests took an hour, and the unit is on hold currently while I wait for a shipment of power supplies to arrive. -__- Oh, and I found a StarCraft CD in the CD drive XD Owner may have burnt out his power and mobo playing SC :P

I spent the rest of the day helping Calvin with receiving, since he had two cartfuls to receive, and we never did have time to receive the parts.

._. and I realize that magnetized electric screw drivers are teh rockz0rs.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home