Wednesday, January 19, 2005

This makes Seven

Uggghhhggles to PDEng. That's the "Professional Development for Engineering Students", if I haven't already bitched to you about it yet... It's basically an online course that engineering co-op students have to complete during their five work terms. It includes material on engineering laws, ethics, professionalism, etc. that's supposed to help us become professional licensed engineers.) I finished Module 2 yesterday though, and it's due in an hour-- and I've even completed one of the activities for Module 3. 8D but yeah apparently there are more modules to come this work term still >_< Pah.

Ahaha.. Danny hired ARNOLD! He started yesterday around four o'clock, right after his interview. He's been helping Jim, so he's getting OT too.

Spent three hours on the phone with Tony helping him with PDEng-- and he still failed the first quiz XD The only other person who passed it on the first try was Jon (Er, Bily tells me so--I don't know who Jon is myself.) Helped Bily over MSN, too.

I think I dozed off at work today while running the super long tests :S People really need to stop sending in their units for "service" when their computers work just fine >_< The 'more info' on-holdcart is already full, and Frank even had to put a unit on the very top of the running cart... haha..

And so this makes seven.

(Er... Someone got... fired yesterday. .__. I really really hope he doesn't start firing the co-ops. :: scared ::)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home