Thursday, January 20, 2005

I passed out at work >_<

...Yeah :S Everything went all yellow-ish and tunnel-visiony and I felt all numb... and when I couldn't stay focused enough to test a floppy drive and didn't have enough motor skills left to take a CD out of an optical drive, I went to call for help.. (I later found out the CD was Half Life 2. XD!!!!)

and went to Timothy, him being the closest to me, and I told him, "Tim, I'm gonna pass out..." and he kinda looked at me in disbelief and said something along the lines of "O_O You're kidding" and VOOM down I went :S I came to and everybody had come out of the office, and Maggie got me some hot water and pain killers. Arnold and Jim missed the whole thing.

I took the rest of the day off ^^;;; Took a three hour nap when I came home.

Hehee.. on another note, Timothy forgot his lunch today, so we went to McDonalds for lunch with Arnold and Keith... XD Learnt that Keith is from Jamaica and has a Jamaican accent (I wanna hear a Chinese kid speak with that accent!) and that Timothy went to a private school :P Prep. XD

Oh, and Danny gave us an actual quota today for how many computers we have to fix.. We're not allowed to spend over an hour on each machine -_- so we have to fix over seven a day now :S

Pah.

I can barely manage that, and I don't even have packing or shipping to do like everybody else. Richard's workload has just doubled now that John is gone (oh, and I think he's Shu Jin, since that punch card was blank for today and yesterday was his last day) . So now there's an extra repair bench, and I'm thinking that either Keith or Arnold are going to get ... de/promoted to repairs, most likely Arnold since he'll be free after the LCDs. Keith I'm not sure, b/c now that Dick's gone, Maggie needs someone helping her with the data entry.

I don't want to get fired. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home